On today’s Manufacturing Geek podcast episode, Dan Matlis, president Axendia, a leading analyst and strategic advisory firm focused on the life sciences and healthcare markets, will discuss the proposed FDA order to improve quality of AEDs and what it means to medical technology manufacturers.
This podcast includes a discussion on:
- The impact of the FDA’s proposed order on automated external defibrillators
- Why the FDA has taken this action
- Why the FDA is concerned about purchasing
- How Axendia’s findings relate to supplier controls
- Industry concern regarding risk associated with suppliers
- How the med tech industry should deal with supplier and purchasing controls