Use the player below to listen to this podcast.
On today’s Manufacturing Geek podcast episode, Gilad Langer, Manufacturing Business Systems Consultant, discusses the new role manufacturing execution systems are playing in the life sciences industry.
This podcast includes a discussion on:
- The role of manufacturing execution systems for life sciences manufacturers
- Benefits of platform standardization for global manufacturing companies
- Comparing results from multiple sites and complete manufacturing audit trails
- How individual sites handle local requirements such as languages, time zones and shifts
- Priorities for selection of a manufacturing execution system