This is part 2 of 3, click here to listen to the full 24 minute podcast.
Trends in the Med-Tech Industry for and Beyond
In this episode of the Manufacturing Geek podcast, Dan Matlis, President of Axendia, and Jim Robinson, VP of Operations at Advanced Bionics, will discuss their outlook on the issues and opportunities for Medical Device Manufacturing. This podcast includes a discussion on…
- Managing late manufacturing stage features
- Replacing operational excellence with enhancing quality and reliability
- Operating under the banner of quality not operational excellence
- How to ensure quality
- Maintaining flexibility in a cost effective manner
This podcast is part of a 3 part series, with one podcast released each week, discussing the following topics:
- Trends in the Med-Tech Industry
- Manufacturing Quality
- Costs, FDA, and Emerging Markets
Hear the full 24 minute conversation, click on this link.