This is part 1 of 2, click here to listen to the full 14 minute podcast.
Trends in the Semiconductor Industry for and Beyond
In this episode of the Manufacturing Geek podcast, Julie Fraser, President of Iyno Advisors, and Mark Remson, VP of IT Applications at NXP, will discuss their outlook and recommendations on the issues and opportunities for Semiconductor Manufacturing. This podcast includes a discussion on…
- Retiring knowledge base
- IT Spending
- R&D for smart product offerings
- Software investment
- Making a case for modern manufacturing software
- Where to focus for improvement
This podcast is part of a 2 part series, with one podcast released each week, discussing the following topics:
- Semiconductor Industry Outlook, Challenges, and Recommendations
- Shifts and Investment in the Semiconductor Industry
Hear the full 14 minute conversation, click on this link.